- Innovations in reaching diverse and underserved populations with vaccines delivered in the context of health and social services;
- Pledges and actions by mainstream and digital media platforms to stop the spread of misinformation and to collaborate with health providers and the scientific community to increase the availability of accurate content;
- Increased engagement by key social and economic sectors to empower people to make informed choices about Covid-19 vaccines;
- Greater executive branch coordination and action beyond the emergency; and
- Increased U.S. support for global immunization partners.
The panel’s work is supported by a grant from the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation. The views expressed here do not necessarily reflect the views of the foundation.